Enroll now to access the Blue Lion Toolkit and helpful Details for each Step.
Here’s what you get:
- Tools: 25 proven conflict resolution tools!
- Details: In depth guidance, including examples, checklists, help with tool selection, and more.
Access when you need it!
- 24/7 access from your PC, Mac, i Phone, or Android mobile device.
- With just a click, see content to prepare for difficult conversations.
- Print a page and take it with you to a meeting.
- $36 license fee gives you access to all tools and in depth guidance, with free upgrades as they become available throughout the year.
Additional Services Offered by Blue Lion Conflict Solutions
Preferred Path Ministries also offers the following services. To engage us, please contact us directly
- Convening for Mediation
Do you need help finding a Facilitator or a Mediator? Are you afraid that the “other side” may reject the idea? If so, contact us for confidential assistance in convening parties for a Step 4 event, which could be informal facilitation (by a trained volunteer) or formal mediation (by a trained professional in the community).
- Education and Training
Blue Lion Conflict Solutions provides education and skills training to support collaborative resolution of issues in families, churches, schools and businesses. To learn about upcoming classes, or to schedule one or more classes locally, please call or send an email.
- Systems Integration
What difference might it make if the Preferred Path were integrated into every aspect of your organization’s life, including employee and customer and interdepartmental relationships? Building on decades of experience in designing and implementing comprehensive systems in business, governmental, and non-profit settings, Blue Lion Conflict Solutions offers a low cost, streamlined process for integrating the Preferred Path into any organization, large or small. Click contact to request a Blue Lion Blueprint Checklist and schedule a no charge telephone consultation.